Below is a brief outline of the steps required to apply for registration with the CRPNM:
1. Set up an online account with National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS)
2. Complete the online application.
3. Pay the required fee.
4. Follow the instructions about which documents to submit for verification.
5. Once your file is complete, NNAS will evaluate it and provide you with online access to an Advisory Report, which contains the results of the evaluation. NNAS will also send a copy of this report to the CRPNM.
6. You can now apply directly to the CRPNM. You will be able to do this from your NNAS online account.
NOTE: The CRPNM, not NNAS, will determine if you are eligible to write the Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Canada Examination (RPNCE) , or whether you need additional assessments or must take additional courses.