REMEMBER: Each page in the portal contains explicit instructions on how to complete that particular section. Please read carefully!
- To begin click found at the top of this page.
- Enter your e-mail address exactly as it is on file with CRPNM. (If you are an MTS customer who has changed your e-mail to “@mymts.net” from the former “@mts.net” and you are having trouble logging in, please try both.)
- Enter the password that you created when you activated your account. If you forget your password, click
- Answer your security question. If you answer incorrectly, the system will ask you one of the other three questions that you chose.
- Review each item under your profile. Make changes as necessary and use the button to proceed to the next section.
- Once you have reviewed each section of your profile, ending with Mailing Preferences, click
- You will be returned to the Home page. You are now ready to renew your registration by clicking
- Paper copies of your registration certificate and receipt will not be issued. You will receive it by e-mail once your renewal is processed. You may then save it and/or print it if you wish. Employers have been advised that the most reliable method of verifying registration is through the online Employer verification or the Public Registry
- If you were selected for the Continuing Competence Audit in 2016 renewal is open to you as long as you have completed the audit process. You would have received an e-mail telling you that you have completed the audit.
- If you can’t see the Renew Now button, this means that online registration renewal is not open to you. This might be because you have already completed the registration renewal or you have not yet completed the Continuing Competence Program Audit.
- If you were not on the Pre-authorized payment plan (PAP), the payment page will show the amount owing for your 2017 registration renewal. Those wishing to pay by credit card will be re-directed to a secure payment page. Your credit card number is transmitted by SSL directly to a secure, electronic payment page. The little lock icon on your browser will confirm this. At no time is your credit card information stored on our servers.
- The renewal deadline is November 15, 2016. A late fee applies to all renewals submitted after December 1, 2016. If you are renewing after December 1 you must use the secure online payment portal to submit payment.
- Your registration certificate will be cancelled at midnight on December 31, 2016 if you have not completed the registration renewal process and submitted payment by noon on December 31.
- The 2017 Practising Registration Fee is $551.25 ($525.00 + GST). More information about registeration fees can be found by clicking on the fee schedule on the left.